- Home >
- Why Morluv?
- Newest, most innovative health care apparel on the market
- Real Health care professionals assist in design process
- Amazing high tech fabric, with lasting durability
- Undeniable comfort fit with built in stretch
- Fashion forward, Elegant, and Sophisticated tailoring
- Best fit, Best features, Best functionality
- The “premiere” Anti-microbial health care professional brand
We started developing this fabric years before we designed scrubs using it. Comfort and durability are key factors in our end result. We’re really pleased with it and we hope you are too. It’s got built-in stretch and a soft hand. It’s made with Tencel® lyocell, basically, one of the BEST fibers you can get. This makes the fabric very absorbent and soft, yet it can still be machine-washed in HOT water. We’ve also added spandex for stretch and cotton for comfort.
To make these scrubs even more special, we’ve treated it with Silpure®, an anti-microbial treatment and Teflon® fabric protector. When you’re in the health industry, nothing’s more important than safety, and Silpure® helps protect against destructive bacterial and microbial growth. It harnesses the natural ability of silver to maintain freshness. Teflon® fabric protector provides stain resistance and keeps your scrubs looking new longer. This fabric is also colorfast, which means it won’t lose its color for at least 30 washes. In terms of fabric, this one is awesome and we hope you like it as much as we liked developing it.
what’s it made of?
33% Tencel® lyocell
Treated with Teflon® fabric protector for stain resistance
Treated with Silpure® anti-microbial finish
Teflon© is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Silpure© is a registerd trademark of Thomson Research Associates Inc.
Tencel© is a registered trademark of Lenzing fibers.